The Admin Settings area allows you to define or enable global settings according to the business needs of your organization. Admin Settings generally define system behavior for all users.
Admin Settings vs. User Preferences
Users can override the following Admin Settings from their Preferences pages:
- Date and time formats on the Admin Settings General page:
- Date and Time formats in Read-only mode
- Date and Time formats in Edit mode
- Time zone
- Search result settings on the Admin Settings General page:
- Number of results per page
- Number of columns of contact results per page
- What to do when there is only one record returned by a search
- User Interface page:
All appearance settings can be set by each user. For example, screen colors and fonts.
Admin settings include the following: