Mitratech Office Link allows you to easily manage legal matters, entities, and invoices by:
- Enabling users to access and save documents to matters and entities in Microsoft Outlook or Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) without having to open eCounsel or Secretariat
- Providing quick access to matter and invoice summaries directly from Outlook
- Synchronizing eCounsel and Secretariat calendars and tasks with Outlook
- Allowing eCounsel invoice approvers to approve, reject, or place invoices on hold directly from Outlook
This document provides instructions for installing the add-ins and working with documents, invoices, and calendars through Mitratech Office Link.
Mitratech Office Link is comprised of two add-ins:
- Mitratech Office Link Outlook Add-in for integration with Microsoft Outlook
- Mitratech Office Link Office Add-in for integration with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
These add-ins must be installed locally for each user and each user must have appropriate access settings in Suite Manager. Contact your system administrator for more information.
- Getting Started with Documents, Matters, and Entities
- No image available