Suite solutions are designed exclusively for Corporate Legal departments. Suite applications are based on proven best practices and close collaboration with our clients:
- eCounsel is designed exclusively for today's corporate legal department. Optimized for Web access, eCounsel provides the technological framework to help you decide how legal dollars, time, and people are best managed. eCounsel is optimized to handle a large distributed corporate environment spanning multiple offices, cities, and continents.
- Secretariat is designed specifically for the corporate secretary and is used in more than 700 corporate legal departments worldwide. Secretariat is a database system combined with a document management tool to track and report on all the important information contained in your corporate minute books.
This section houses the documentation for the latest version of Suite. If you would like PDF documentation for legacy versions of Suite, visit the Suite PDF Hub.
- eCounsel User Guides
- This section provides information about product features, common tasks, and recommendations on best practices for eCounsel users.
- Secretariat User Guides
- This section provides information about product features, common tasks, and recommendations on best practices for Secretariat users.
- Suite Administrator Guides
- This section provides configuration, integration, and administration guides for Suite administrators.
- Suite Manager Administrator Guide
- Mitratech Office Link Administrator Guide
- Mitratech Document Vault Administrator's Guide
- Smart Invoice Configuration Guide
- Super Viewer Administrator Guide
- LegalHold eCounsel Integration Guide
- Business Objects Integration Guide
- Smart Link Integration Guide
- XML Mapper Guide
- Update Manager Guides
- eCounsel - How To Videos
- No image available
- This guide provides video instruction of common how-to questions from eCounsel users and administrators
- Secretariat Training Series
- No image available
- This guide provides video instruction of Secretariat navigation and use for new users.