Welcome to the CMO Compliance iOS application User Guide. The iOS application functions as an offline version of CMO that can be used on iOS mobile platforms. Similar to the web application, the users can create and perform events and audits, configure reports, manage Actions and Findings, and complete syncs between the web and mobile applications. Additionally, dashboards and widgets can be accessed in the offline iOS app.
This guide will detail several Admin and End User processes that can be executed on the mobile iOS CMO Compliance application (iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini, iPad Pro).
General Use Information
Swiping to navigate:
- Most of the navigation on the CMO iOS app is controlled by using the buttons on the interface.
- Exception: Actions Module. Users can swipe right to open the Complete menu.
Saving information in the app:
- The app saves information automatically. Any time a user changes pages, selects another module, or exits an event the information will be saved.
- Exception: The only action that would potentially cause data loss is a total app crash.
Multi-tenant users switching tenants:
- Users can toggle between tenants using the icons that appear in the top right corner of the sync screen.
- Admin sync will initiate automatically any time a user switches between tenants.
- There is a generic report built into the mobile CMO app which allows clients to generate on-site reports while in the field.
- Setting Mobile Permissions
- Admin Users must grant Role Permission to log in, view, and edit in the mobile CMO app. This section details how to enable the permissions listed below.