Suite Manager manages both Secretariat and eCounsel. In order to access Suite, users must:
- have a user ID
- be assigned to a user group
- have a view profile assigned to the user group
- have any customizations assigned to the view profile using the View Profiles component.
For Secretariat, WorldView sites also will need to be configured if WorldView is activated.
To Configure a User Account to Access an Application:
- Create a new user account and associate the user with a person record.
- Create a new user group and assign the user account to the group.
- Grant access to an application(s).
- Configure security attributes for the user group. For some security attributes, you must create a security attribute profile first.
- Assign a view profile to the user group. You may need to create a view profile if one does not exist.
- Optionally, override security attributes for the user account.