The Global Unassign Wizard allows you to unassign a person or entity as a player to one or more matters.
To Remove a Person or Entity as a Player:
- Select the Global Assign/Reassign/Unassign Wizard on the Wizards List page and click Run or click the Wizards button on the Related Matters tab (People or Entities). .
- Select the Global Unassign option and click Next.
- If you accessed the wizard from the Wizards module, click the button in the Name field on the Step 1 screen to search for the player that is being unassigned. This step is not necessary if the wizard was accessed from the Related Matters tab.
- In the Start Date field, add a date for the assignment to begin using the popup calendar or by typing a new date in the field.
- Select a Player Type and Role from the dropdown lists or check the checkbox to remove the person/entity from all selected matters in any capacity as a player.
The Global Unassign Wizard will not affect any uncompleted calendar events or invoice approvals. If these exist, consider using the Global Reassign Wizard instead.
- Click Next to select the matters.
- Select the checkboxes of the appropriate matters or click Select All.
- Click Next to continue.
- Review the information on the confirmation page and click Finish.
When the wizard is done, a list of the matters unassigned will display. Any errors encountered will also be listed. Click the Print button to print the list.