Creating a Type Profile
Besides creating a new type profile to be applied to matter or entity types, you can modify a type profile. Type profiles can be applied to one or more matter types.
To Create a Type Profile:
- Open Suite Manager.
- On the Suite Manager control panel, click the Type Profiles component in the System Configuration area.
- On the Type Profiles window, select the Matters module for eCounsel or the Entities module for Secretariat from the list in the left panel, then click New.
- On the Type Profile dialog box, type the name for the type profile in the Description text box. Descriptive names (up to 255 characters) should be used in order to clarify the process of applying the type profile.
- Customize tabs as needed.
- Customize fields on tabs as needed.
- Assign matter/entity types to the type profile.
- Click Save.
- On the Type Profiles window, click Refresh Server to implement the type profile immediately.