Type profiles can be assigned to one or more matter or entity types.
To Assign a Matter/Entity Type to a Type Profile:
- Open Suite Manager.
- On the Suite Manager control panel, click the Type Profiles component in the System Configuration area.
- On the Type Profiles window, select an existing profile.
- Click Edit.
- On the Type Profile dialog box, click on the Associated Types tab.
- Select a matter/entity type from the list of available types, and click the button to add the type to the list of included types. Click the button to move all available types to the list of included types. To remove a type from the list of included types, select the report and click the button.
- Click Save.
- On the Type Profiles window, click Refresh Server to implement the changes immediately.