The following steps need to be completed by the Legal department in order to receive invoices electronically:
- Set rate card approvers.
- Set invoice authorization chain. (If you are adding a new approver to the system, see a note about invoice approvers.)
- Establish processing rules (invoices).
- Verify LEDES codes.
- Add a law firm or vendor account to your Lawtrac database.
- Add an administrator for the new firm or vendor. (Administrators must have access to Lawtrac if they are not using a third-party e-Billing platform.)
- Assign a lead role to your matter record.
- Assign a firm or vendor to your matter record.
If your law firm or vendor has an eBillingHub account; click here.