Who to Contact When
Suggestions for who to contact and when to contact them
Contact your client: click here
• When your Matter is not showing in Collaborati on the Matters page
• Check your timekeeper authorizations and contact your client if your timekeeper is still "Pending Client Authorization" after several days
• When you need to bill to a certain code and it is not available from the codes page (how to view codes)
• If your Rate Request has not been approved for several days
• When you need a copy of your client’s billing guidelines (some clients share their billing guidelines on the Client profile page)
• If your invoice has been rejected - note that many clients use automatic rules to validate the invoice. (Click Here for a list of common rejection comment with a possible solution.)
Contact Collaborati Support: click here
• If your LEDES file has file errors and you do not understand them (for a general list of file errors)
• When you need to complete the setup for a new client (Instructions on how to complete setup)
• If you need help with adding timekeepers (short video on creating a timekeeper)
• When you need to submit a Rate Request (instructions on how to create a rate request)
• If you need help with invoice upload or manually creating an invoice (how to create a manual invoice)
Billing Process Diagram: click here
Collaborati Support Tips
Support is available for all users of Collaborati.
- For quick questions, use Phone or Chat (available Monday - Friday between 7 AM - 7 PM Central time) at the bottom left or right side of this form.
- For more complicated questions, (or if you don't have time for a call or chat), open a Support ticket using this form. Our goal is to respond within 24 hours.
- To schedule a meeting on Zoom or Webex with a member of the Collaborati Support team, open a Support ticket using this form.