Windows Application Guide
- Last updated
Save as PDF
This guide details how to install and set up the application, how to configure role permissions and user settings, how to sync between the web and mobile applications, and details various processes that are found within the WinApp modules.
Welcome to the CMO Compliance Windows application (WinApp) User Guide. The Windows application functions as an offline version of CMO that can be used on desktop or mobile platforms. Similar to the web application, the users can create and perform events and audits, configure reports, manage Actions and Findings, and complete syncs between the web and mobile applications. Additionally, dashboards and widgets can be accessed in the offline WinApp.
Please note, this guide was written based off of application version 15.02.Update25.0. Screen shots and processes might appear differently in your company's instance.
- Installation and Setup
- How to retrieve CMO Winapp files
- Installing Microsoft .NET 4.5 Framework
- Installing the CMO WinApp
- Mobile Settings and Role Permissions
- Help with Syncing
- Syncing from Web to WinApp
- Sync Event from WinApp to Web
- Help with Actions
- Add Attachments to an Action
- Complete and Close an Action
- Create New Actions
- Reallocate Actions
- Request an Action Extension
- Help with Events
- Add and View Actions in an Event
- Add Finding to an Event
- Create a New Event