What are the ThinkSmart Release Notes?
Every quarter, we deliver new features and product updates that are born from our commitment to our customers. If you have a new feature request, be sure to log it in Jira. TAP can move mountains because you’ve told us what you want.
How do the updates work?
We first deploy our new release features on our staging environments and then later deploy them on production. We do this to give you a taste of what’s to come before we are ready for everything to go live on production.
- Collaboration Stage allows users to incorporate unstructured, spontaneous updates and discussions into workflows.
- New updates make configuring permission more conditional, and allow for greater granularity.
- Thank You Pages now can include merged form data and CSS templates.
- New update allows users to bulk export all workflow documents from Audit Trail in one click.
- Multi-Language support enabled by new “Alternate Text” feature.
- New currency validations for text fields.
- Embedding workflows in external sites is easier than ever – and anonymous users are given a better user experience filling out those embedded forms.
- New formula functions enable designers to change text case from uppercase to lowercase.
- Create custom ‘Next Action’ links in notification.
- eSignature functionality now supports sending “private messages” to specific signers.
- eSignature (Adobe Sign only) now supports sending documents to “Group Roles.”
- Pre-Merge Field data to properly merge tags within the sentence as the document dolis being generated or sent for signature.
- New feature allows designers to add timestamps to generated PDFs.
- External API utility has been enhanced to support file streaming.
These notes should provide you an overview of what you will see in this new release. By clicking on the hyperlinked text, you will be drawn into more robust Knowledge Base articles. If you’d like to check out our Release Deck, you can do so by clicking here.