When creating a user group, you can copy the settings from an existing group to the new group.
To Copy a User Group:
- Open Suite Manager.
- On the Suite Manager control panel, click the Users/Groups component in the Security area.
- On the Users/Groups window, click the Groups tab at the top of the window.
- Select a group by clicking on it on the Groups tab.
- Click Copy.
- On the Copy Group dialog box, type a description for the group.
- Click on one or more of the checkboxes to indicate the type of information that should be copied from the selected group.
- Click OK.