Server-side e-mailing allows users to send summary pages as e-mail attachments.
To Configure Server-side E-mailing:
- Open Suite Manager.
- On the Suite Manager control panel, click the System Settings component in the System Configuration area.
- On the Mitratech Suite tab of the System Settings window, click the E-mail settings.
- Click the Server-side e-mailing enabled checkbox to activate the feature.
- Type the name of the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) server through which the e-mail should be sent.
- If the e-mail address should be authenticated, click on the Requires authentication checkbox and type the name of a user account for the system administrator for the SMTP server, the password for the account, then re-enter the password.
- Click Save.