The Global Sort Order Update Wizard makes mass updates to position records’ sort orders.
To Update Position Records’ Sort Orders:
- Open the Wizards module.
- Select the Global Sort Order Update Wizard and click Run.
- Click the button next to the Title text box to select a title from the Name column.
- A second dialog box displays a list of titles. Select a title, and then click Select.
- The number of records holding the title will be listed. Click the Show List button to view the list.
- Enter the new sort order value in the field.
- Select the appropriate checkbox to change only current records, only historical records, or both. Status is determined by the End Date field on the Positions tab (Entities module) and Titles Held tab (People module).
- Click Next and review the confirmation page.
- Click Finish to make the changes, or click Back to return to the previous screen.