Evaluations for a person for a particular matter can be made anytime, periodically throughout the life of the matter or at its conclusion. A person need not be a player on a matter to receive an evaluation for that matter.
To Add an Evaluation:
- Open the People module and add a new person or edit a person record.
- In the People Edit Mode, click on the Evaluations tab.
- Click the New button.
- Click the button next to the Matter Name text box, and then click on the matter for which the person is being evaluated to select it.
- Select a rating from the dropdown list.
- Enter the evaluator’s name and any comments.
The Entered By and Entered On fields are populated automatically using the logon ID and the system date, respectively.
- Click the Save button. Clicking the Save/New button clears all changes made or information entered, but leaves the tab open.