Selecting Ownership Options for Secretariat
Within the Entities module of Secretariat, you can select options that control settings of the ownership of entities.
To Configure Ownership Settings:
- Open Suite Manager.
- On the Suite Manager control panel, click the System Settings component in the System Configuration area.
- On the System Settings window, click the Secretariat tab.
- On the Secretariat tab, click on Ownership settings.
- Click on the Limit entity ownership to one record per owner company checkbox to indicate an entity’s (active) ownership record can only be listed once on the Ownership tab of Secretariat. In other words, only one owner record can be associated with an entity.
- Click on the Limit entity ownership to 100% checkbox to indicate a restriction is placed for all users across all entities that limits the total ownership percentage of an entity to 100%. The percentage of ownership is tracked on the Ownership tab of the Entities module.
- Click Save.