You can view a list of timekeepers by selecting Timekeepers in the top menu bar. This list includes all timekeepers who have been added to Collaborati and are available for associating with your clients.
First, click on the “Select Office” drop down menu at the top of the Timekeepers page (this allows for one or more offices to be selected, or the All Offices to be selected). Any subsequent Search Filters will also be filtered by the office(s) that you select in the “Select Office” drop down menu . The process for each is outlined below:
- You can search by any of these fields:
- Name—Enter the timekeeper's first or last name, if known.
- Email—Enter the timekeeper's email address, if known.
- Timekeeper ID—Enter timekeeper's ID, if known.
- Display Code—Enter the timekeeper's Display Code, if known.
- Classification—Select the timekeeper's Classification, if known.
- Phone—Enter the timekeeper's phone number, if available
- Status—Select timekeeper current status, if known.
- Home Office—This field identifies the primary Office location where a Timekeeper works, if known.
In addition, you may check the box (Display timekeepers with Missing Home Offices) to view list of timekeepers with Missing Home Office.
Tip: If you are unable to search for your timekeepers, make sure that you have clicked the "Clear" button in the Search Filters as Collaborati keeps search fields populated with the most recent text until you press the "Clear" button. This feature enables you to pick up where you left off since your last search.
From the Timekeepers screen, you can do the following:
Export All Timekeeper Details
To export a list of all the Timekeepers for one or more offices, choose Timekeepers in the top menu bar and click the link Export All Timekeeper Details.
TIP: Select the option "All Offices" from the Select Office field if you would like to see all Timekeepers across all offices.
This will export a list of all timekeeper records to CSV. Options are provided to export additional columns for 'Associated Clients' and/or 'Associated Offices':
- Include Column with Associated Clients
- Include Column with Associated Offices
The resulting data is based on the current search filter.The output file is fully compatible with the Timekeeper Import file, making it easier for Firm Administrators to quickly filter for duplicate timekeepers, perform bulk edits, and easily re-upload the file. This feature includes the capability to export results beyond 1000 records.
For a full explanation of all exported fields, refer to The Timekeeper Upload File Explained in the Success Center