This shows how a user can view the Electronic I-9 Audit Trail.
The Electronic I-9 Audit Trail provides a report of any changes that have been made to a Form I-9 record.
- Search for the employee and select the Form I-9 you would like to review.
- Go to the Summary tab within the Form I-9.
- Scroll down to the Audit History section and click on the "Electronic I-9 Audit Trail" link to open up the Audit Trail web page. You can export the audit trail by clicking Export to Expel.
- Reference – An index key. For Resolve, it relates to corrective action recorded on the Error Log.
- Change Date – Records the date on which a change to the related field value was made.
- Field Name – Indicates the name of the field where a value had changed.
- Previous Value – Indicates the original value contained in the field before changes were made.
- Updated Value – Indicates the new value provided by the user.
- Changed By – Indicates the user responsible for the change.
- Audit History - Indicates the audit action that occurred.