|Using Microsoft Outlook with Essentials||TeamConnect Essentials Glossary||eBilling Rules and Guidelines|
|Using Microsoft Office with Essentials||Collaborati Help for Vendors||Firm and Vendor Management (CSM)|
Click one of the guide icons to view all of the help articles associated with that particular role!
- Paralegal and Operations
- The Paralegal & Operations guide provides How-To and Help Articles on creating and managing Reports, eBilling guidelines, help with matters, and general matter management.
- How do I close a matter?
- How do I Create and Edit a Budget on a Matter?
- How do I create a new contact card?
- How do I use Global Search to find information?
- How do I track a non-litigation matter that turns to litigation?
- How do I set up Alternative Fee Arrangements on a Matter?
- How do I ensure my Firms/Vendors can see Matters in Collaborati?
- How do I open a Matter?
- How do I find records with Power Search?
- How do I Track Involved Parties Working on a Matter?
- How do I add a volume discount to an invoice?
- IT Help
- The IT Help guide provides articles with technical details that might assist a Database Administrator or IT personnel with installing the Office Suite add-in, managing lookup tables, and technical specifications for the system.