Adjusting the Invoice Validation Rule Settings Guide
See the following sections for specific rule information:
Caution: Do not edit invoice validation rules.
- Fee Charges Exceed Agreed Rates
- Expense Charges Exceed Acceptable Unit Costs
- Do Not Allow Multi-Matter Invoices
- Timekeeper Billed Too Much Time
- Invoice Service/Expense Charges are Too Old
- Invoice is Too Old
- Invoice Contains Duplicate Timekeeper Charge
- Invoice Contains Duplicate Expense
- Invoice Line Item Description Contains Unauthorized Keywords
- Invoice currency doesn't match vendor currency
Note: This section describes rules defined in the invoice object definition.