Once a note has been created, you can move the note to a different matter if needed. This functionality is only available from the Progress Notes tab in the Matters module (not the Documents tab).
To Reassign a Note:
- Open the Matters module and edit a matter record that has a progress note.
- Open the Progress Notes tab, click on the note you want to reassign.
- Click the button next to the Matter text box.
- On the Matters List dialog box, select a matter and click Select.
- Click Save. The note will no longer appear on the Progress Notes and Documents tab of the current matter, but will now appear on the Progress Notes and Documents tab of the matter you selected in Step 4.