The Scheduler component of Suite Manager has several options for automating invoicing tasks in eCounsel at time intervals specified by the System Administrator. Mitratech-supplied tasks include the following:
- Approver E-mail Notification Task – Sends an e-mail to invoice approvers listing the invoices awaiting their approval.
- Invoice Routing Task – Routes invoices to invoice approvers in sequential order; optionally requires approval of an invoice within a specified number of days.
- Batch Document Indexing Task – Automatically indexes documents in the database or on a file server for full-text searching within Suite.
- Matter Accrual Notification E-mailer Task – Sends e-mail notices to all primary vendor contacts for matters for which the accrual functionality has been enabled.
- Home Page Template Task – Updates home pages for users in groups with a corresponding template for the home page tabs and widgets.
- AP Integration Task – Imports invoice payment information and exports invoice information in an XML format for use with a third-party accounting program.
- Corridor Vendors Matters – Allows vendors/law firms to select matters when submitting a manually created invoice via the Corridor Website (requires Smart Invoice for Corridor).
- Corridor Vendors Timekeepers – Allows vendors/law firms to submit timekeeper information via the Corridor Website (requires Smart Invoice for Corridor).
Premium feature – Contact Mitratech Support to enable this premium feature.