When creating a security attribute profile, you can copy the settings from an existing security attribute profile to the new profile.
To Copy a Security Attribute Profile:
- Open Suite Manager.
- On the Suite Manager control panel, click the Security Attribute Profiles component in the Security area.
- On the Security Attribute Profiles window, click a tab to select the type of security attribute profile you want to copy.
- On the appropriate tab, select a profile.
- Click Copy.
- On the Copy Profile dialog box, type a name for the new profile.
- If you are copying a database access profile, select any checkboxes for access rights you want to copy to the new profile.
- Click OK.