Any information concerning individuals holding positions outside the internal structure of a corporation can be entered for a specified person.
To Add an Outside Affiliation:
- Open the People module and add a new person or edit a person record.
- In the People Edit Mode, click the Outside Affiliations tab.
- Click the New button.
- Click the button next to the Outside Entity text box and select an entity.
- Click the button next to the Title field and select a title.
- Complete the other fields as appropriate and click the Save button.
The Tax ID Number is retrieved from the Federal Number field on the entity’s Base Info tab.