CorpCharts is a powerful feature of Secretariat that provides a visual representation of a company’s ownership structure. CorpCharts takes the information entered on the Ownership tab and creates organizational charts using Microsoft Visio, a graphic charting program.
You must have Microsoft Visio installed in order to use CorpCharts.
To Set the Display of Chart Lines:
- Click Tools, click on the Preferences tab, then click on CorpCharts.
- On the CorpCharts tab, click on the Chart Lines tab.
- Complete the following:
- Select the type of line to use as a connector.
- Select a number (with 1 being the thinnest) for the thickness of the line.
- Select whether arrows should point to a subsidiary.
- Click Save.