Adding Former Name Information
Secretariat allows you to track any former name(s) used by an entity.
To Add Former Name Information:
- Open the Entities module and add a new entity or edit an entity record.
- In the Entities Edit Mode, click the Names tab.
- Click the New button on the Former Names tab.
- Type a number in the text box to indicate the order in which the name(s) were used.
- Type the former name in the text box.
- Enter the appropriate dates or click to select a date from the popup calendar.
- Click the button next to the Comments text box, type any additional information, then click Apply.
- Click Save.