Allows users to view a list of all groups who will receive notices about matter records.
The Recipient Groups tab in Hold Administration allows users to view a list of all groups who will receive notices about matter records.
- Click the icon in the Edit column to view a list of individuals associated with the group. Individuals are listed in alphabetical order by surname.
- Use the search bar at the bottom of the list to find a specific group member.
- Click the icon to delete a group or individual within a group.
Add an Individual to a Pre-existing Recipient Group
- For any group, click the icon in the Edit column.
- Click Add New Recipient at the top of the list.
- Enter all available information into the text boxes.
- Select or deselect the checkbox above "Hold Administrator's Notes" to determine whether the individual receives notices via a non-email delivery service.
- Quickly add the individual to other recipient groups without re-entering all of their information by selecting the checkboxes in the Associate to Other Recipient Groups category.
- Click Save Record to set all information.
Add a Recipient Group
- From the Recipient Groups tab, enter a group name in the "Add New Group" text box.
- Click Save.
The group name will appear in the group list, allowing you to edit and add individuals.