The Hold Notices tab in Matters | Hold Administration allows users to view all active holds initiated over the last 180 days.
To view a list of hold notices, choose an administrator or category from the corresponding drop-down lists (or select Any/All), and click the icons to adjust the time period. Click Search to load the list.
Click the matter number or name to view the matter hold details.
Set a Hold Message
From the details page, you can send a message to the matter lead attorney, or set a reminder or notice that will repeat on a schedule.
- Choose a type of message to send from the drop-down list.
- Click Add Message.
- Once it is created, select the icon to choose the next send date, and set up a repeating schedule.
To create a new message for the Message Library tab of Hold Administration:
Under the Master Staff list, you have a variety of options:
- View/Record Assets
Click the Record an Asset button to view recorded assets or enter information for a new asset. Select a classification from the drop-down list, enter the file name, and use the radio buttons to select the type of format. Note: It is very important to enter the correct network location, or the file may not be accessible.
Click Save when all information has been entered.
- Custom Hold Messages
Click the Custom Hold Messages button to view or edit the message that appears as the primary hold notification.
- Notification Recipients/Assets
This list of individuals includes those who have been added to a hold notice.
- Under the Score column, use the drop-down menu to define an individual's association, action, or knowledge with the matter.
The information updates automatically upon selection.
- Click the icon to delete the individual.
- Click Look-Up/Add to Hold to search for individuals already in hold recipients, parties, and key personnel.
- If you do not see the individual for whom you are searching, click Create a New Party Record. Click List to return to the Notification Recipients List.