Client Age Out Report
How can I receive a notification for a dependent's impending 21st birthday?
We don't have an alert; however, we've created an Age-Out report in Standard Reports. To find the report:
- Go to Reports>INSZoom Reports
- Select Management Reports
- Locate the Client Age-Out Report
Note: If you do not see Management Reports as an option in the sub-menu, select the Advanced Options drop-down at the bottom of the menu and add Management Reports to your sub-menu.
Once the report renders, use the drop downs to select:
- Population - All Corporations +/- individuals, a specific corporation or groups
- Ageout-From Date
- Ageout-To Date
- Status - Active or Inactive
- Get Report
If this is a report you'll use often, you should select Add to Favorite Reports; the report will appear on the Zoomboard "Favorite Reports" tile.
If you'd like to create an alert instead, click this link for instructions.