To search for a Rate Request
Hover over “Timekeepers” in the top menu bar
- Click “Rate Requests”
- Choose the correct Office (this screen will show all the Office's Rate Requests and their status depending upon the Search filters)
The Rate Requests table displays these columns
- Client Updated: Displays when the Rate Request is updated by the Client and the icon indicates that the updated Rate Request has not been visited by the User.
- Request Name: Displays the name for Rate Request.
- Request Date: Displays the date of the Rate Request
- Comments: Displays the comment(s), for the Rate Request.
- Client: Displays the name of the Client.
- Requested By: Displays the name of a user who requested the Rate Request.
- Date of Status Change: Displays the modified date of the Rate Request.
- Request Status: Displays the status of the Request.
- Actions: Enables the user to delete the record.
To review the details of the Rate Request
- Click on the a Rate Request in the Request Name column
Each rate request has a Status. The possible status values and their meanings can be found here.
Note: Clients are able to approve or reject a rate requests in its entirety (i.e. a collection of submitted rate codes), or per code/line item. If rejected, the rate request is sent back to Collaborati for review. A new rate request will need to be submitted.
Rates that are accepted must be approved at the line item level and also at the rate request level
If a Rate Request has the status of "Rejected" (even if any line items show as "Approved") then none of the rates are approved.
If a Rate Request has the status of "Approved", but one or more line items are "Rejected" then only the rejected rate items are not approved.