Skip to main content
Edit and Submit a Rate Request
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Find the rate request that you need to work on, as described in How do I view rate requests?
- Click on the rate request name.
A new page appears with the details of the rate request. General information about the request is shown: client, request by and status.
- Enter proposed amount for each rate in the editable field named Proposed Rate.
- If you need to add additional line entries for the rate request, click Back
- For the Type field, select Timekeeper rate to specify a rate for the timekeeper or select Invoice task rate to specify the rate for a Task Code.
- Enter an hourly rate in the Rate field.
- Enter a Start Date and End Date for the period of time the rate will be valid.
- Click Add Item to add the rate line item to the Rate Request. Repeat steps a-d as needed.
- Click Next to return to the Preview page
- Click the Done button to save the rate request for later submission.
- Click the Submit button to submit the rate request to the client.
A submit confirmation screen appears.
- Click OK.
The rate request is submitted to the client.