This shows how a user can clear browser cache in different browsers.
Tips for troubleshooting errors: Try clearing the cache (browsing history) then close your browser and re-open the browser. Try a different browser, such as Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
Clearing the Cache:
- In the browser bar, enter: chrome://settings/clearBrowserData.
- At the top of the "Clear browsing data" window, click Advanced.
- Select the following:
- Browsing history
- Cached images and files
From the "Time range" drop-down menu, you can choose the period of time for which you want to clear cached information. To clear your entire cache, select All time.
4. Click CLEAR DATA.
5. Exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser.
- Select the menu drop-down in the right upper hand corner and select Settings.
- Go to the Privacy & Security tab and click Clear Data under the Cookies and Site Data section.
- Unselect the Cookies and Site Data option then click the Clear button. Close the Settings page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
- Open Microsoft Edge, select Menu (three dots icon on top right corner of the browser) > Settings . On Settings page click on menu (three horizontal lines on top left) and select Privacy & services.
- Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear.
- Select "Cached images and files" and "Cookies and other site data" check box and then select Clear.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click the Tools menu in the upper right corner. Depending on your version of the browser, it will either be labeled "Tools" or will appear as an icon of a gear.
- In the drop-down menu, choose "Internet options."
- On the "General" tab, and in the "Browsing history" section, click the "Delete" button.
- At a minimum, make sure that "Temporary Internet Files and website files" and "Cookies and website data" are selected. Also consider clearing the checkbox for "Preserve Favorites website data."
- Then click "Delete."
- After a few moments, your cached data will be deleted and you can see if Internet Explorer's performance improves.