When an E-Verify case is closed with a final case closure code (e.g. Employment Authorized), the Tracker system treats the E-Verify requirement as complete, and most users are prevented from creating another E-Verify case. An advanced user with E-Verify permissions will be able to create an additional E-Verify case.
This feature is designed to solve the problem where an E-Verify case was created and closed, but a new E-Verify case is needed for a valid reason.
- Go to the E-Verify tab of a case that has been closed.
- Click the menu option on the E-Verify tab.
- Select the "Create New E-Verify Case" option to create a new case.
- Click Yes on the alert to confirm you would like to create a new case.
- The E-Verify preview page will appear so that the case can be submitted.