This appendix provides reference tables for assigning rights to TeamConnect areas that solution developers need to access. From a group record's Record Rights page, the rights described in this appendix are a subset of options from the View drop-down list.
TeamConnect areas or features for solution developers include:
- Administer Custom Tools—Page that allows management of custom tools.
- Global Navigation—Page that allows customization of the global navigation toolbar and subnavigation links (displayed under a toolbar tab).
- Home Pages—Page that allows management and customization of home pages or the initial page in TeamConnect after logging in.
- Lookup Tables—Page that allows management and customization of system lookup tables in TeamConnect.
- Custom Lookup Tables—Page that allows management and customization of custom lookup tables in TeamConnect.
- Multi-currency Lookup Table—Page that allows management and customization of the multi-currency lookup table in TeamConnect.
- Miscellaneous Settings—Page that allows management of custom fields that should be considered part of a user's system preferences. Custom fields added to the Designer application, Miscellaneous Settings page correspond to fields that display on a user's Preferences area, Other Settings page.
- Object Definitions—Area that allows management of system and custom object definitions (record types).
- Portal Panes—Area that allows management and customization of applets that are available for user home pages. Portal Panes can be information-driven, for example, containing TeamConnect search views or RSS feeds. In addition, Portal Panes can be functionality-driven, for example, containing links to frequently used areas, such as workflow approval or record creation wizards.
- Routes—Area that allows management and customization of the part of a workflow approval rule where approvers, reviewers, process managers, and email notifications are defined.
- Route Stops—Page that allows management of route stops (required approvers)
- System Settings—From the Designer application, these are TeamConnect system settings that apply to all users. These rights also allow access to manage system appenders and audit appenders.
See Access Rights to TeamConnect Designer for information about minimal required rights to work with the TeamConnect Designer area.