Beginning with eCounsel 8.11.0 Service Pack 9, users can now send vendors a list of current active timekeepers and corresponding information so that the vendors can update timekeepers that are no longer valid and should be end dated. Also, you can export timekeepers using a date range for attorneys to verify rate information for the timekeepers.
Note that this feature only exports timekeeper information for entities classified as "Vendors".
To Export Timekeepers:
- In the Entity Edit Mode, click the Employees tab.
- Click the Timekeeper Export button.
- Select between Current records As Of Today and a Date Range Filter.
- Select between a Corridor or Collaborati format depending on the type of integration used by your company.
- Click the Export button. A temp.csv file will be created with the timekeeper information.