Evaluations of an entity for a particular matter can be made anytime, periodically throughout the life of the matter or at its conclusion. The evaluations also appear on the Evaluations tab for the person or entity that is the player.
To Add an Evaluation:
- In the Entity Edit Mode, click the Evaluations tab.
- Click the New button.
- Click the button next to the Matter Name text box, and then select the matter for which the entity is being evaluated.
- Select a rating from the dropdown list.
- Enter the evaluator’s name and any comments.
The Entered By and Entered On fields are populated automatically using the logon ID and the system date, respectively.
- Click the Save button. Clicking the Save/New button clears all changes made or information entered, but leaves the tab open.