Your password is a security measure to ensure that no one (except the System Administrator) can gain access to your files or records without the proper authority. You may be required to change your password at regular intervals.
To Change Your Password:
- Click Tools on the menu bar.
- On the Tools page, select Change Password.
- Type your current password in the Old Password text box.
- Type your new password.
- Type the new password again in the Confirm Password text box.
- Click Save to save your new password.
The new password will be effective the next time you log on to Suite. Passwords are case sensitive. For example, if your password is “JSMITH” and you type in “jsmith” the password will not be accepted.