Before You Begin
Mitratech Office Link is comprised of two add-ins:
- Mitratech Office Link Outlook Add-in for integration with Microsoft Outlook
- Mitratech Office Link Office Add-in for integration with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
These add-ins must be installed locally for each user and each user must have appropriate access settings in Suite Manager.
Before you begin:
- If you were previously using Bridgeway E-mail Link:
- Disable Bridgeway E-mail Link in Suite Manager. On the Mitratech Suite tab in the System Settings component, click Bridgeway E-mail Link and clear the Enable Bridgeway Link checkbox.
- Remove the corresponding Microsoft Outlook IMAP accounts on user’s machines. (In Microsoft Outlook, click File and click Account Settings on the Info page. In the Account Settings Dialog box, select the account and click the Remove button.)
- If you were previously using Bridgeway Calendar Link, disable Bridgeway Calendar Link in Suite Manager. On the Mitratech Suite tab in the System Settings component, click Calendar Integration and select None from the Calendar integration type dropdown menu.
- If you were previously using Bridgeway Link, disable or uninstall the add-in from Microsoft Outlook.
Mitratech Office Link has the following system requirements:
- Suite 8.11 or later
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 or 2016 (for Mitratech Office Link Outlook Add-in)
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2013 or 2016 (for Mitratech Office Link Office Add- in)
- .NET 4.6.1 (the add-in installers will install this version if not already present)
In addition to these system requirements, Mitratech Office Link also requires the following:
- Mitratech Office Link add-ins must be installed and configured on each user’s local machine.
- Any previous installations of Bridgeway Calendar Link or Bridgeway E-mail Link must be disabled.
- Mitratech Office Link must be enabled in Suite Manager.
- Appropriate user permissions must be granted in Suite Manager, and users must have an associated person record.
- If you are using both eCounsel and Secretariat in a non-integrated scenario where eCounsel is deployed in a separate instance from Secretariat, Mitratech Office Link can only support one application (either eCounsel or Secretariat, but not both).
- If you are using SiteMinder authentication, see Configuring a Web Agent for Mitratech Office Link.