Setting Macro Security in Microsoft Visio
When you create a chart and then draw the chart, Microsoft Visio is launched when you select to open the chart. Make sure that macros are enabled (set macro security to Medium or Low in Microsoft Visio) before Microsoft Visio can render the chart.
To Set Macro Security in Microsoft Visio 2010:
- Open Microsoft Visio 2010.
- Click the File menu, select Options.
- On the Visio Options dialog box, select Trust Center.
- Click the Trust Center Settings button.
- Click on the Enable all macros option.
Setting the security to Disable all macros with notification means that you will need to enable macros each time you open a chart. Setting the security to Enable all macros does not require enabling macros.
- Click OK.