Adding a Person to a Position
Secretariat allows you to enter and maintain a list of all people who have been assigned to the entity.
To Add a Person to a Position:
- Open the Entities module and add a new entity or edit an entity record.
- In the Entities Edit Mode, click the Positions tab.
- Click the New button.
- Click the button next to the Name text box and select a person from the list.
- Click the button next to the Title text box and select a title from the list.
- Continue entering information directly into the fields or select dates from the popup calendar.
- Click Save.