Link to Video: Creating Timekeepers
Note: You will not be able to add timekeepers with these instructions if you have not completed your setup with your client in Collaborati. If you have not finished your setup, please refer to our article Process to Complete Setup for assistance.
This article explains how to create a timekeeper without rates.
See this article for how to Add a Timekeeper with Rates manually.
Add a New Timekeeper with a Home Office
- Hover over “Timekeepers” in the top menu bar.
- Click “Timekeepers”.
- Click “Add Timekeeper” link.
- Enter the Email Address for the Timekeeper (the email address must be unique and cannot be used by another timekeeper), then check the Offices information to ensure the Timekeeper is authorized for the necessary offices.
Home Office Selection - All of the offices that the Timekeeper is authorized for will be checked by default on the right side of the screen. Use the dropdown on the left side of the screen to select a Home Office for that Timekeeper. You can only select a Home Office from one of the offices listed on the right side of the screen.
Click "Next" when finished.
- Enter the required information for your Timekeeper:
- First and Last Name of the Timekeeper.
- Display Code and Timekeeper ID are usually the same and most offices use the timekeeper’s initials for these two fields.
- Choose a Classification.
- Check the box next to the client you would like to associate this timekeeper with (there can be one or more clients).
- Click "Submit".
Once submitted, an email is sent to the client notifying them that there is a timekeeper ready to be authorized. Once authorized, that timekeeper can be used for your invoices with that client.
If you have multiple timekeepers to upload, you can select the "Submit / Add New" button, and it will submit your current Timekeeper and return you to the start of the manual Timekeeper creation process.