Link to Video: Creating Timekeepers
You will not be able to add timekeepers with these instructions if you have not completed your setup with your client in Collaborati. If you have not finished your setup, please refer to our article Process to Complete Setup for assistance.
Add a New Timekeeper with a Home Office
- Hover over “Timekeepers” in the top menu bar
- Click “Timekeepers”
- Click “Add Timekeeper” link
- Enter Email Address for Timekeeper (email address must be unique and cannot be used by another timekeeper), then check the Offices information to ensure the Timekeeper is authorized for the necessary offices.
Home Office Selection - All of the offices that the Timekeeper is authorized for will be checked by default on the right side of the screen. Use the dropdown on the left side of the screen to select a Home Office for that Timekeeper. You can only select a Home Office from one of the offices listed on the right side of the screen.
Click "Next"when finished.
- Enter required information for Timekeeper
- Display Code and Timekeeper ID are usually the same and most offices use the timekeeper’s initials for these two fields.
- Choose a Classification
- Check the box next to the client you would like to associate this timekeeper with (there can be one or more clients).
- Click "Save"
Once saved, an email is sent to the client notifying them that there is a timekeeper ready to be authorized. Once authorized, that timekeeper can be used for your invoices with that client.
If you have multiple timekeepers to upload, you can select the Save / Add New button, and it will save your current Timekeeper submission and return you to the start of the manual Timekeeper creation process.