Link to Video: Creating Timekeepers
1. Hover over “Timekeepers” in the top menu bar
2. Click “Timekeepers”
3. Click “Add Timekeeper” link
4. Enter Email Address for Timekeeper (email address must be unique and cannot be used by another timekeeper).
5. Click Next
6. Enter required information for Timekeeper
- Display Code and Timekeeper ID are usually the same and most vendors use the timekeeper’s initials for these two fields.
- Only the highlighted fields are required.
- Choose a Classification
- Check the box next to the client you would like to associate this timekeeper with (there can be one or more clients)
7. Click Save
Once saved, an email is sent to the client notifying them that there is a timekeeper ready to be authorized. Once authorized, that timekeeper can be used for your invoices with that client.
If you have multiple timekeepers to upload, you can select the Save / Add New button, and it will save your current Timekeeper submission and return you to the start of the manual Timekeeper creation process.