The User Profile screen is used to either add a user to Collaborati or edit an existing user's information (for example, to deactivate the user, change their password, update their contact information, or perform other maintenance tasks).
To add a user
- To add a user, from the Admin tab, select the Users sub-navigation link.
- Click Add User.
- Complete the following fields:
- Email—Enter the new user's email address in this field. It is a unique identifier for a user in Collaborati, and it serves as the username. Click Next.
- User type—Select which type of user this will be:
- Choose User if the user will only need access to the Invoices submission and tracking screens.
- Choose Admin if the user is an administrator who needs access to all tools and setup screens.
- First Name—Enter the new user's first name.
- Middle Name—(optional) Enter the new user's middle name or initial.
- Last Name—Enter the new user's last name.
- Phone—Enter the new user's phone number, if applicable.
- Click Save. The application saves the new user's information in the database and adds the new User to the Users screen. The user will receive an email containing their username and auto-generated password, and should have immediate access to the application.
To edit a user's profile
- To edit a user's profile, from the Admin tab, select the Users sub-navigation link. The Users screen opens. Search for the user whose profile you wish to modify. Click on the user name link to open the user record. The User Profile screen opens.
- Edit the User Profile screen, as needed.
- Type the user's First Name and/or Last Name.
- To disable the user, from the Account Status, select Inactive; or to activate the user, select Active.
- To reset a user's password, click Reset Password. The user should receive a notification email at their account email address with the new password.
- From the User Type drop-down list, select: User - for a Collaborati user who will create/upload invoices; or Admin - for a Collaborati user who will perform user account administration for your firm.
- Click Save.