This article covers how to contact Tracker I-9 Support using our Live Chat feature.
Please be aware that this feature will be made available on 07/18/22, and once enabled will only be available to individuals with accounts for the Mitratech Support Portal.
- Log into the Mitratech Support Portal.
- Select the Tracker I-9 Product.
- Click on the Chat icon.
- The chat will start with our AI assistant which will provide links to articles it believes may answer your question.
- Select the Product you have questions regarding.
- For queries related to the Tracker I-9 product, select Tracker I-9.
- Ask your question and click Send.
- The AI Assistant will then ask if you require further assistance and provide the following options:
- "No, I'm all set!"
- "Yes. I'd like to search again"
- "Yes, I'd like to contact support"
- If the article provided by our AI assistant does not address your questions/issue and you would like to start a chat with an I-9 Support rep you may select the "Yes, I'd like to contact support" option.
- The AI assistant will then give your options below.
- Raise a ticket
- Start a live chat
- Selecting "Start a live chat" will take you into a new chat window where your name and email will be prepopulated, and you may enter a subject, and select the product you wish to chat with.
- For discussion of the Tracker I-9 application Tracker I-9 must be selected as the product.
- Once you click the "Start Chatting", the chat will connect with an available member of the Tracker I-9 Support.
- The chat will display a "No agents are available" message if no one is available for a live chat.
- Additionally, the agent will only be available during our normal business hours, Monday through Friday. Please refer to the Mitratech Support Handbook for more details
Please be aware that Tracker I-9 Support will only be available during normal business hours.