Paris Release - May 2023
The Paris release includes some noteworthy feature enhancements and bug fixes. Continue reading to learn more about what’s included in this release.
- Added a NEW elective Forced Attachments feature that when enabled, prevents a user from signing or amending Section 2 or 3 of the Form I-9 if one or more required attachments aren’t included. See our Forced Attachment Guide for more details.
- Last year we introduced a NEW optional Section 2 Document Selector. With the Paris release the Section 3 Document Selector has been updated with the same look and feel.
- In our last release, we introduced our NEW Employee Document Identification & Upload (EDU) feature. With the Paris release, we updated the floating bar that appears on the EDU page to include:
- One or more Document tags. When the Employee selects their document(s) and uploads images (when prompted) the tags(s) will turn blue indicating that the selection was made and that the Employee is ready for the next step of the process.
- If the Employee hovers over the Document tag, the Document Type name will be displayed as a tooltip.
- Distributors now have the ability to configure Distributor Email Alerts and Distributor Roles. Once configured, any new Clients that get added to the Distributor will automatically inherit these configurations.
- Removed certain pages from the view of a Distributor Admin that wasn’t applicable to them.
- Fixed an issue where an incorrect value appeared in the Section 2 Citizenship/Immigration Status field on the I-9 PDF of a Historical I-9 record.
- Fixed an issue where the I-9 Record Summary List View report wasn’t displaying the correct Section 1 Completion Date based on the new hire’s time zone.
- Fixed an issue where the Audit History Event wasn’t being displayed consistently in the Audit History table and in the Audit History file of an I-9 export.
- Fixed an issue where an expired Remote Section 2 Amendment pop-up was appearing in error on an I-9 that had an expired Remote Section 1 Amendment.
- Fixed an issue where an incorrect value was being returned under the Section 2 Signature Type export field when using I-9 Custom Reports.
- Fixed an issue where an incorrect Created By value was being displayed in the Audit History table along with an incorrect Changed By value in the Electronic I-9 Audit Trail associated with a Section 3 Amended and Signed event.
- Fixed a permission issue that was preventing an I-9 Manager from accessing an I-9 record associated with a Worksite in a Closed status.
- Fixed an issue that prevented an I-9 Manager from completing a Section 2 Amendment if the I-9 record was associated with a Worksite in a Closed status.
- Fixed an issue where an error was being returned when attempting to create a New Form I-9 record in an effort to remediate an I-9 Resolve record.
- Fixed an issue where an incorrect date appeared in Step 1 on the Tentative Nonconfirmation page.
- Fixed an issue where a deleted I-9 was appearing in error on the E-Verify/I-9 Comparison Report.
- Fixed an issue where multiple E-Verify Submit Due Email Alerts were being sent out in error.
- Fixed an issue where an I-9 Manager was prevented from submitting an E-Verify case if a Driver’s License was accepted as a List B document and the Driver’s License/ID Expiration Date field was before the Employee’s first day of employment.
- Fixed an issue where an I-9 Manager was prevented from submitting an E-Verify case if they attempted to change the List B document on the Preview page to Driver’s license or ID card issued by a U.S. state or outlying possession.
- Fixed an issue where an Undefined error was being returned when attempting to delete an Employer record.
- Fixed an issue where the Middle Initial field wasn’t getting populated in Section 1 if the pre-population feature was enabled and a Middle Name was provided on the Create Employee Profile and Form I-9 file.
- Fixed an issue where the “Tracker File Processing Service is temporarily offline” email notification was being sent out repeatedly in error. .