How do I resolve the error: ORA-29874 when creating a Memo Text Custom Field
In our On Premise Environment I am getting the an error when creating a Memo Text Custom Field
Internal Exception: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-29874 Warning in the execution of ODCINDEXALTER routine Preference does not exist: hyphen_lexer
Required Materials and Rights:
While it is not strictly necessary to involve Mitratech Support if you have this article and the other materials the solution requires, it is highly recommended that you still do so. This is to help ensure the application of the solution goes as smoothly as possible.
2. Locate the TeamConnect installation directory.
The exact location of this directory will vary from client to client but is often on the application server hosting the instance.
3. Locate the Full text index search create script.
The exact location and name of this script will depend on the type of DB TeamConnect is using.
The relative path and name of the file is:
4. Open this file in a text editor such as notepad++ (or even just notepad)
This can be found roughly 2/3rds of the way through the file and starts with the following comment:
alter index INTERMEDIA1 REBUILD parameters('replace sync(on commit) lexer hyphen_lexer') ;
7. At the start of the maintenance window bring down the instance.
8. Log into the TeamConnect DB using the same credentials that the TC instance uses and run the newly created .sql script.
10. Restart the application server.
This will usually take a few minutes.
11. Log in into TeamConnect and you should now be able to create a memo text custom field as expected.