To configure the initial CSM setup, go to the CSM Settings screen, accessed from the Go to drop- down menu in TeamConnect.
To Access CSM Settings
- You can open CSM Settings from the CSM tab, Vendors Portal Pane. Click Go to CSM Settings.
- Select one of the following:
- To edit CSM Settings, click the Edit Record icon.
- To view CSM Settings, click the CSM Settings link.
- The Connection page opens. The CSM Settings area allow you to configure your CSM instance, and view a synchronization history log.
To Edit CSM Settings
You can make changes to CSM Settings if the synchronization status is Stopped.
- From CSM Settings, make sure that the Connection page is selected, and then click Edit.
Note: Based on the current status of the CSM-Collaborati synchronization, a warning message may appear to remind you that must wait until synchronization is stopped before you can edit CSM Settings. Click the Stop synchronization now link on the warning message to stop synchronization. While synchronization is stopping, all fields are unavailable to edit. When synchronization is stopped, all fields become available and you can continue.
- Make the appropriate changes.
- Click Save.
- Click the Start button on the Connection page.
Note: This is necessary because otherwise the system will attempt to update the records simultaneously with your updates, which can cause the record locking exception for your updates.