Extending the Default Time Out Setting (On Premise Only)
Extending the Default Time Out Setting
If the application is On-Premise, to adjust DFG local Web application timeout settings, locate the WEB-INF directory on Java Server (i.e. Websphere, Tomcat, Weblogic, or other). This directory will be where the Mitratech application files are installed, or the "Dataroot" folder.
1. Browse to the ?\WEB-INF directory
2. Locate the web.xml file.
3. Edit web.xml file using Notepad.
4. Locate the following text in the file: <!-- 1440 -->
5. Remove the comment indicators around the session config tags (comments = ) 1440
6. Set the timeout value as desired in minutes (the above 1440 equals 24 hours).
8. Stop/Restart the Secretariat Web App service.
Client should now be able to set timeout interval for the application.