Some of the reports available also are available from certain tabs. These tab-specific reports generate reports based on information available to that tab.
To Generate a Report from a Tab:
- On the tab, click the Reports button.
- Select a report from the Tab-specific Reports list on the Reports tab of the List dialog box.
- Click Run.
To Generate a Report from the Reports Module:
- On the Reports List page, select a report.
- Click the Run button to generate the report.
- If the report requires that a record on which to base the report must be specified, the Report Parameter Wizard dialog box will appear. Select a single record by clicking on the checkbox next to the record. To select all records, click the checkbox on the header row.
- Click Continue. Depending on the report, other required parameters or options may need to be specified in additional dialog boxes that will appear.
- When all the parameters have been specified, the report will be generated and then be displayed on the print preview page (i-net Crystal-Clear Java Client or Crystal Reports Viewer for SAP BusinessObjects). You can then view the results, print it, export it to another software program, or close it without saving.